March 18, 2020
To Our Valued Customers:
In response to the Covid-19 virus, our thoughts go out to those who have been affected by this unprecedented event affecting the world today. We especially appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and government entities who are working tirelessly to contain this coronavirus. Our bottling facility continues to operate under the SQF Level III Certification Status. This is the highest Comprehensive Food Safety and Quality Management System Certification Level, which also includes the HACCP certification.
In support of recent guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), we recognize that one of the best ways to reduce the spread of this virus is social distancing and limiting the number of people assembled in close quarters. With health and safety concerns in mind, below are details about temporary changes to service delivery to you, our valued customers.
- As always, if drivers/technicians have a known illness, they will not visit a customer’s home.
- For your health and safety, All employees have been advised to not shake hands.
- Our drivers/technicians will wear gloves as much as possible and may need to clean or sanitize surfaces they touch during their visit. Technicians will also wear shoe covers inside your home.
- If you or someone in your household is showing signs of illness, including fever or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you reschedule any upcoming service visits.
- Regarding bottled water deliveries, we ask that you have your bottles outside your door for the driver to exchange to avoid the driver from entering your home if at all possible
- When possible, our employees in the field are keeping the “Social Distancing” rules in mind and ask all customers to do the same.
It is also important that we receive the empty 5 gallon bottles back to ensure we can continue to fulfill your future needs. We are limiting each account to 2 additional bottles per 4 week delivery so as not to run into a shortage of bottles. As long as we all adhere to this there won’t be a problem. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us at 800-928-3704. Thank you and stay strong during this unprecedented time.